Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally Some Knitting

I know it seems like I haven't been knitting much lately with all the traveling but I have been. Take a gander at the Presto Chango baby sweater.
I got a lot done on it last night. Instead of doing as the pattern suggests and knitting one side of the sweater front and then the other I'm knitting them both at the same time using 2 balls of yarn. Words cannot express how much I like working on this. I'll be sad when this one is finished and I send or give it away.

Meanwhile the baby sock is well, a baby sock.

Blue and rib-y. I'm still not a fan of the yarn but I like to knit socks so it's going well.

I'm so glad to be home tonight even though I'm beginning to bake in my apartment. The AC hasn't been working for the past 2 weeks and they were supposed to come and fix it today. I'm thinking they forgot. I had to baby-sit after work which was nice because I love kids (naturally) but I still didn't get home until around 8:30. I'll probably head to bed early tonight.

One final note: I haven't forgotten about my big announcement. There is still a few people who I need to tell personally. But just know that it has to do with my job and I'm very excited about it!

No comments: