Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost Done

I finished the front panel of the Presto Chango baby sweater but for some reason the Google server isn't letting me upload my pictures. The sweater is impossibly cute and I can't wait to show everyone. Of course, it needs to be blocked, the seams need to be sewn in and I need to pick out some cute buttons (maybe I can finally pick up buttons for my baby booties while I'm at it). The finishing bit is always the hardest for me. I want the project to be done but I know that I have to take the time to do it right so it will wear nicely. I'm also having a dilemma choosing what to work on next. I have about 15 projects queued on Ravelry but that's mainly because I'd forget about cool things I want to one day work on if I don't put them on there. Not in my queue is an unoriginal hat, my cousin's Christmas gift, a toddler sweater, and my pink sweater. All that it means is that I will probably find something I think is impossibly cute sometime in the next two days and cast it on because I happen to have the needles. Oh well :) Anyways, updates and pictures of the Presto Chango sweater tomorrow!

No comments: