Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Please Don't Be Upset

I've been trying for about 20 minutes to post some pictures for this blog. However, my broadband connection is not happy about having to anything tonight. I had a picture of my cat taking up the whole sofa so that I have to sit on the edge. I had a picture of a beautiful orange rose that decided to bloom at the very last minute before I had to trash the rest (from Valentine's Day, and they were dying, I wasn't being mean and just chunking them). And I had a picture of the Presto Chango baby sweater that I started working on last night. I'm using my Jaeger Roma yarn in Leaf from Webs. I love working with this yarn. It feels so good as I knit. And the pattern for Presto Chango is cute. I've had some trouble getting it started right. I don't think I was firing on all cylinders last night so I had to frog the thing 3 times because I couldn't correctly execute seed stitch. Then I picked up some stitches in the wrong way. Then I left some huge holes from where I picked up stitches. But it looks good now. Too bad you'll have to wait until tomorrow when my internets want to work again :(

No comments: