Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look At What I Got!

This is the cache that has been coming my way for the past 2 days:
I got the Romanian book and the Yarn Harlot's book yesterday. The Kid's Knits one came today (no thanks to my mailman who jammed it into my tiny mailbox sideways! Hello! What were you thinking?!?!). I'm very excited about all of these. I've already started looking at the learning Romanian book. I can already say a few things. Also, I can't wait to read the Yarn Harlot's latest. The last one I read (Knitting Rules) was awesome. The last one I am especially excited about though. I'm very much about versatility and this book is perfect for it. It includes all these generic patterns and embellishments that can be combined to make a million different knitted objects. I can't wait to try some but tonight is for knitting baby booties. A family friend is having a baby shower on Saturday and I think I can crank some out before then. But first, as promised, these are the pictures that wouldn't post from last night...

The beautiful orange rose:
Penelope taking up the whole couch.
Wait, here's a better view.
The Presto Chango baby sweater.
Close up.
Even closer. Cute pattern and beautiful yarn.

No comments: