Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why Does it Feel Like 7:00?

When it's only 4:15? Maybe I'm just wishing it was 7:00. I haven't been up for an especially long period of time. I haven't worked especially hard. I shouldn't be thinking it's 7:00. It has been storming for most of the afternoon so maybe that has something to do with it. I think I'm going to open the blinds, watch the rain, and knit.

I've made good progress on the SoS sock. I feel like I'm ages away from finishing though. Mostly because I've only been knitting on it in little bits and pieces. While waiting for the internets to load, while making dinner, between answering text messages or filling orders for Tweet Tees.
I still have 4 inches to go before I can start the ribbing. I don't know if I will hold out that long or if my yarn will either, it's starting to look a little skimpy on the ball. I think I need to learn how to knit socks two at a time. Even though it will take longer, when I'm done, I'm done. I don't have to worry about Second Sock Syndrome (which I can feel rising before I've even reached the end of this sock).
This is Penelope demonstrating how very little she cares (about my knitting and about the shipping materials I have to use too).

No comments: