Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finished!

Here are the knee high striped socks for your viewing pleasure.
HJS Studio Shaping Knee Sock
US size 6 DPNs
Red Heart Super Saver in Cherry Red and Caron One Pound in Deep Violet

I really love my knee high socks. I love them so much I may have gotten carried away in displaying my affection.
The socks needed a rest after all the jumping around the living room.
Penelope didn't pay much attention. She was more concerned about what we were going to watch this evening.
One of these looks good.
Since finishing the knee high socks I'm currently holding auditions for my next knitting project. I do have some things I want to do for Warm Woolies and the pink sweater is still lurking in the knitting bag as well as that tank top I wanted to finish in time for summer so we shall see...

No comments: