Sunday, November 2, 2008

From the Road

I'm heading back from Amelia Island with my brother and his girlfriend. I'm literally in a car as we speak. I love having my Verizon wireless card for my computer at moments like this.

Over the weekend I finished a pair of socks for Warm Woolies.
Socks basking in the light from the car window.

We were staying in Amelia Island for the University of Georgia vs. University of Florida football game which they hold at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida. This is supposed to be "neutral" territory because the hatred is so deep between UGA and UF.
View from the upper deck of the Saint John's River.
Unfortunately for Georgia fans we got totally waxed by Florida which only makes me hate them that much more. It was the first time I've ever walked out of game but after our 4th interception I wasn't sure my stomach could handle it.

Once I finished with the socks last night I started in on a center seed stitch panel sweater vest for Warm Woolies.
This week will hopefully see the launch of the store so keep an eye on this blog and on the store!

1 comment:

Luz said...

hello! i meet albert this weekend at podcamp and he was telling me about you and your awesome knitting projects (i had brought a few of my own for the weekend)! looking forward to seeing your yarn shop. would love to pick up a few skeins from you!