Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Exhausted...

...just about begins to describe how tired I am. I had to wake up twice this week at 5:15 and today I didn't get home until 8:00. I've had conferences all week and I have about 5 more tomorrow. Plus teach a private lesson. I'm so ready for Friday, no meetings. Interestingly enough I had a huge gap today in my conferences, 3 and half hours. I ran a few errands and knit a lot on a sweater vest for Warm Woolies.
I'm almost finished with the 25 items I'm sending to them. I picked up buttons for some of the vests today and I should start washing them tomorrow or Saturday. Despite being tired I'm hoping to finish this vest tonight. We shall see.

I've been doing non knitting things as well though. A few days ago I put together some wire shelving and last night I emptied 4 boxes of Tweet Tees shirts onto the shelves. It looks so much nicer now. I still need another set of shelves to hold all the new sweatshirts we are selling. I moved the huge, overflowing yarn stash to my room though there are still hanging out in the living room. I'm slowly organizing things. I need to get that all done before, oh, this weekend. I wanted to put out my Christmas decorations this weekend but I need room cleared to do so. Le sigh. Did I mention I'm exhausted?

Penelope seems a little unconcerned. She's staked out the nicest, warmest blanket in the house and has figured out a way to take up the entire thing.
You show up an hour late for dinner and expect me to give a rats about you freezing? Turn up the heat ya wuss.

No comments: