Monday, February 2, 2009

Flowers Are Blooming

I blogged awhile back about knitting a Calla Lily for Stitches South. I finally picked it back up tonight hoping that I would finish it. I was trucking along, only about 10 or 15 rows from being finished and then...
the white chenille yarn that I'm supposed to carry through out, ran out. I wanted this to be done by Thursday when I go to the next Atlanta Knitting Guild meeting. I guess I'll be making a stop by Joann's tomorrow after work to see if I can find some more yarn.

On a lighter note, I found this in a box of little toys (usually from McDonalds or some place similar) that I let my students choose from if they've behaved during the week:
It works too! It's about the only thing that's working for Michael Vick these days.

1 comment:

Wipe Out said...

How much yarn do you go through in a week?!?!?