Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving Right Along

I have been a busy lady lately. I finished a pair of socks for Warm Woolies. I even started another pair and I've only got the foot and toe of the second sock to go! I'm so proud. I've just been knitting every time I get a chance to sit down.
And here are some new dye jobs that will go in my shop when I finally get the legal go ahead to launch.

Punked.
Monet
Deep Blue Sea (though I'm open to other ideas)
I adore the last colorway so very much. The blues are so rich. I will try and re-post after I re-skein the yarn and braid the roving.

I was going to leave you with a picture of an animal but...when I was at my parent's house this weekend I forgot (again) to take a picture of my new "brother." He's an English Springer Spaniel. I also had a picture of Penelope but there was a huge pile of mail in the background and I was sure that wouldn't be good for anyone to see. I guess you will have to be placated by my yarn instead.

Also, Brooke, I got your comment. I'll be happy to send you the yarn. Could you email me at info@vividcreationfibers.com? For anyone else interested the roving and bulky yarn are still available.

No comments: