Sunday, September 14, 2008

Changing Gears

I'm at the point in my vest where I've had to switch to the new color.
I'm changing to Storm Cloud so maybe I can pull off the "storm above a meadow" look.
I took the Meadow color to the most bitter end I could though. As is evidenced by this tiny tuft of left over yarn (don't ask me how I'm going to weave in that end, just go with me on this one).
I'm hoping tomorrow to finish this up and to dye yarn like I have been wanting to do all weekend. The half skeined yarn on the swift is mocking me. The swift may be trying to get my attention too as when I tried to get to my stash bin and find the Storm Cloud yarn I almost crashed through the window due to the rogue swift being in the way.

The moon is looking beautiful out my window in a frame of clouds and I'm about to head off to bed.

On a side note: I saw Traitor tonight and found it to be an exceptional movie that highlights the conflict of religion and warfare. I definitely recommend it to any one who likes a movies that make you think.

No comments: