Kate (a.k.a knightlyknitter) had this on her blog a few days ago and invited anyone who wanted to play along to join in. I signed up but have had a lot going on lately so I haven't had the chance until now to present you with...
7 Random Things About Me
1. My most vivid memories are all tied to smells. I can even smell a change in the seasons.
2. I can't sleep if my feet are too hot or my ears are too cold.
3. I have studied Renaissance martial arts and sword fighting.
4. I have 10 piercings (all in my ears) and 2 tattoos. I'm done with the piercings but not the tattoos.
5. The most natural place for me to hold my tongue is against the roof of my mouth which pushes my jaw slightly apart at all times (I don't know if anyone else does this...being my luck this is how everyone holds their jaw but at least it's random).
6. I know how to play 11 different instruments with varying degrees of success.
7. The first time I flew alone was this summer and it was a 18 hour international ordeal.