Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tonight is the Night

When two become one...Well, not really (does anyone else remember that Spice Girl's song?). It is the night that the relaunch contest closes. Remember to go to this blog post and enter your comments to win.

Having this contest has been a wonderful experience for me. I know that I'm not Stephanie, or Kathy, or Laurie, or Velma, or Rachael, or so many others. But having so many people respond, and respond so positively, makes me think that one day I might could count myself among their ranks. At a time when my life outside the blogosphere is hectic and overwhelming it feels like a big hug to read all the comments from each of you. So, I wanted to say thank you. I feel like I've gained a few more friends and that's always a great thing.

~Melissa~
~VCFibers~

2 comments:

Zee said...

Your creativity brings forth beautifully colored fiber that will keep me coming back!

I trust you'll do great! :)

DragonsChest said...

You've got great things ahead of you! Dragon hugs, Suzy