Today's the day of the Blog/Store Relaunch Extravaganza!!! Just for fun go type to the new Vivid Creation Fibers website. Don't worry I'll wait.
Nice, right? I like it very much indeed. Especially the sheep, he really makes the logo :)
Today I'm also taking on a new name, much like a married woman. In fact you could say I'm marrying the blog and the store and my charity group and all my fiber related content. But enough with the metaphors. My new Twitter and Ravelry name is VCFibers. Nothing really changed other than the name. I still have the same friends and followers, I'm just going by a new name now that more accurately reflects my "brand."
So, to help spread the word and to make sure that you, my dear loyal followers, are still playing along at this game I call "Melissa Blogs About Knitting," I have devised a little giveaway.
Up for grabs are the following:
How do you enter to win? Simple. Do one or more of the following.
1. Post a comment here. It can be about anything: your favorite color, your best memory of me, what you would name the sheep in my logo, what you had for breakfast, your dream job...anything.
2. Follow me on Twitter. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you follow me on Twitter. Include your Twitter name so I can follow you back. If you already follow me, leave a comment telling me so.
3. Go to the store. Come back here and leave a comment telling me your favorite product.
4. Join my Ravelry group. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you joined. If you are already a member, leave a comment telling me so.
5. Become my friend on Ravelry. Come back here and leave a comment telling me you friended me. If you are already my friend, leave a comment telling me so.
If you do all five or just one. It's up to you. Each one you do, though, will get you an extra chance to win (up to four chances). Just make sure that you come back here and leave a comment. The comments will close on Wednesday, May 5th at midnight so make sure you enter before then.
Please feel free to spread the word, the more people who comment the better!
Thank you for all your support!
~Live, Knit, Love~