Monday, June 8, 2009

Return

I'm back from a whirlwind weekend visit to see my brother in New Orleans. Just before I left I purchased The Sims 3, a computer game, so I spent a lot of time playing that this weekend. I also did a good deal of knitting on the 8 hour car ride (when I wasn't sleeping). I do have somethings to show for it, I just haven't photographed them yet. In addition to the half a blanket I finished there's also part of a sock. I feel like I should have done more but we were really enjoying ourselves in the Big Easy. The whole fam visited the aquarium, the zoo, and the insectarium as well as chowed down on some super amazing food. I have pictures of all that too but I'll have to go through my camera to find the best ones and I don't think that's going to happen tonight. I have to be up super early tomorrow to go help at a Vacation Bible School Program that's in Athens, an hour away. My whole little "summer schedule" has been thrown out of whack. I'll get everything under control during this next week and hopefully I'll pictures posted tomorrow (when I'm not driving back and forth, getting the cat groomed, or picking up boxes of t-shirts). Check back soon!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad to hear from you!

SimplyMe said...

welcome home and glad you had such a good time