Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting it Together

With all this wonderful weather we've been having in the South (sorry Midwestern readers) I've begun to think about festival season. My first fiber festival of 2011 will be next month. Which means I need to start getting ready. More booties to knit! More washcloths to make! More yarn to dye! More swatches to knit!
Hawaiian Hibiscus

First I had/have to finish up some things...

Cross the seed stitch mittens off the list.
I love the puffy way these turned out. I think I might be heading out of mitten territory though. I don't know if I can make any more thumbs and still find enjoyment in them.

I've moved on to something bigger.
A blanket for my cousin R. J. who is due to arrive in late April. Once I finish up with this it's on to more swatching!

No comments: