Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Know

I know that it has been a week since my last post. I know some of you are wondering what has become of me and the socks and the sweater and all my other languishing projects. I know you might even be wondering if I have dyed more yarn. I know all these things. And I have answers for most (if not all of them). Unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of all the fun stuff I'd rather be doing. I come home pretty run down and then I have to do laundry and pick up around the house. The weekends are for fitting in things like engagement parties and dinners with friends. To top it all off I've become rather sick: two days of head congestion and generally being uncomfortable and no real sign of relief. I do have pictures and I've been formulating a good post so it should be soon in coming. Soon. If I can catch up on my blog reading and there are no specials on Ocotomom during prime time...

No comments: