Friday, August 8, 2008

Waiting

I waited patiently as I went to work at 7:30 this morning.

I waited patiently as I went to an unscheduled meeting which caused me to fall a little behind at work.

I waited patiently as I had to stay after work to finish things up for Monday when my little angels arrive for the first time.

I waited patiently as I went to Hell...I mean Wal-Mart, returned some things, and bought some envelopes.

I waited patiently as I came home and actually put things away where they belonged and cleaned up a little.

I waited patiently on my computer to boot up and tried to open a web page until I realized you have to be connected to the internets first for that to happen.

I waited patiently on my very slow connection to download my picture (what is going on computer?!?! Oh right, booted me off for no apparent reason, but of course!).

And now, as I have heard it said...
Let the games begin!

Now if I could just find my row counter...

No comments: