Monday, June 9, 2008

A Big Thank You

I just want to say thanks to all who have endured my crappy posting for the last few weeks. I cannot promise that it will get better but we can all hope :)

Even though last week I had ample internet time I didn't post like I wanted to. I was thoroughly relaxing at the beach with my family. It was a much needed break. I didn't really knit much, especially as much as I thought I would. I did get the Warm Woolies sweater finished. I added sleeves to it and figured out why I was getting the stockinette knitting up on the wrong side. I'll explain when I can actually post pictures and (sort of) illustrate what happened.

Today has been a chaotic rush of trying to get chores taken care of and supplies purchased for my trip in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I woke with a strange dizzy/nauseous feeling in my stomach which has had me moving through a hazy for the majority of the day. I'm at the library checking some email and doing a little research (for myself) but I have about 10 minutes before my time runs out so I'm going to jet.

Keep hanging in there!

No comments: