Monday, August 29, 2011

Random Monday #2

Apparently I've done a Random Monday post before so this is #2.
1. I slept a lot today.
2. I also got a lot done today (groceries, Goodwill, vacuuming, sending emails, washing bedclothes, etc). I guess it all evens out in the wash then.
3. I tried making fried tuna patties last night for dinner and they were the most disgusting thing I've ever made. I made spaghetti tonight. Much better results.
4. I have an insatiable craving for ice cream. Even after eating spaghetti.
5. I'm obsessed with this blanket:
If I'm not knitting on it then I'm thinking about knitting on it.
6. I have the entire first session of Daria on DVD. I will be watching it and knitting on this blanket tonight.
7. I also have Ernest Goes to Camp, Ernest Scared Stupid, and Ernest Goes to Jail. I might watch these and knit.
8. The only problem with loving this blanket is that when I finish it I know I will want to make another from the same book.
9. This is a problem because I have lots of Christmas knitting that needs to get started and 3 other blankets that need to be finished.

No comments: