Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Redneck Christmas

I'm about to admit something to you all, I did a terrible job with my outdoor illuminations.
When I first hung them up it was really cold out so I just kind of threw them up. Plus, I was lazy and didn't want to pull out a whole other pack of lights. So yeah, it looks like I should be out there with a PBR in hand spying on my neighbors.

I was successful in making mac and cheese for our family get together on Sunday.
Just like grandma used to make (until she commissioned me to make it instead). Our family get together was lots of fun. And my dad got a little exercise in.
It's very important to make exercising part of your Christmas wellness routine.
I have finished objects that I can't show you yet because they still need to be given as gifts but I started those crazy coral colored mittens.
Still can't get the color right in these pictures but they are bright! Looking forward to working on these after the holidays.

No comments: