Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holidays in Romania

What a busy week! I arrived in Romania on Thursday afternoon and have been enjoying seeing all the kids and staff members again.




We helped one of the transition graduates and one of the current transition boys celebrate their birthdays.
Happy birthday, Florin and Sunny!
 I've had so much fun just being here with the other half of my heart. I feel like all the relationships I have with everyone are growing deeper each time I come. There is nothing better than having a gaggle of children run up to you yelling your name, grabbing your hand, pulling you in 5 directions at once, climbing on you, laying on you, jumping in your lap, kissing you on the cheek, hiding in your scarf, playing with your hair, joking with you, "whining" to you, laughing with you...

I don't know what I'm going to do in a week when I have to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are back, showering the kids with love!!! Wish I was there with you, but I trust we'll be in RO at the same time someday soon! <3