Monday, April 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Today was the first day back to work after being off for Spring Break. I successfully pulled off 3 pep rallies, bought groceries, and taught 2 private lessons. I'm about to head to bed. Early. Last night I got little sleep. My mind was going in a hundred directions and it was hot which meant I woke up at 3 a.m. and had a heck of a time getting back to sleep. Having the cat decide that she must sleep on me the entire night also didn't help my comfort level. A few quick updates:
I made a slipper last week. If it looks weird that's because it is weird. It's from Knit Simple. I think. I'm too lazy to get up and look. It might be Knit n' Style. I'll check on it. Later of course.
The second Trick or Treat sock is almost finished. I got a lot done when I visited my parent's house on Friday and Saturday.
This is my parent's cat, Moo Moo. I put her picture here because she's cool. She drools when you pet her. She will sit on your lap when you're on the computer. She also rolls in pollen and sleeps on top of cars. She's awesome. Just thought you should know.

I have a crap ton of things to do this week (already) and I'm effectively behind (already). Sometimes I'm really glad that I don't have a boyfriend/husband/children because the state of the apartment is often best described as chaotic and yarn-filled. Plus I can't be bothered with actually making sure that there are clean dishes available on a regular basis (ditto on laundry).

3 comments:

DragonsChest said...

The slipper certainly looks like a slipper. Is it destined to be felted down to size?

Got to say, I love pics of kitties. I should put more of my cat on my blog. Moo Moo looks quite sweet.

SimplyMe said...

YEAH!!!! Keep rockin' it woman!!!

W.C.Camp said...

Wow that slipper is kind of weird but that CAT you knitted is awesome. Ha Ha. W.C.C.